Monday 7 December 2009

Florela News


Hello World - I had a revelation !

After speaking to some friends yesterday it cam to my attention that apparently one of the main reason why people dont buy flowers online is bad pass experience with the quality of the flowers or simply the fact that they dont know what they are buying as the cannot see the flowers beforehand.

So - as from now I am offer an extra service on my webshop - on request I will send every customer the photo of the actual flower bouquet being dispatchet safely packed in our specially designed box.

Like this all the customers can see exactly what they have paid for !

I can tell you from experiance that the difference between the pictures you see in the online shops are often miles from the truth.
We are at least doing all of our photography a the premisse by ourself but many florist out the just simply buy or share the pictures.

Well we see - hopefully this will give the buyers more confidence to buy from florela ;)

take care
speak soon ;)
x
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment