Friday 4 December 2009

ME


Hello People !
Just to introduce myself - my name is Ela and just a few weeks ago I have opened my own company - Florela ! Very exciting ! Its an online florist.
Feel free to take a look at florela.co.uk
I am also very interested what you may think so any feedback will be appreciated.
I triedto create something slightly different from the main stream online florist - something with elegant and slightly posh ;) I like to be creative and experiment with different shapes and matterials offering for example beautiful square bouquets. I also making sure that the prices are kept low as majority of florists are real rip off!
I am hopping to meet new people with similar experience sow can share some knowledge and maybe I can get / offers some advice too?
Also If anyonethinking to open an online webshop I will be more than happy to help with any questins you can have ;)
I am not a business woman but have lot of experiance in the Floristry having accomplished several florist courses in London.
If anyone out there think that open even the simpliest business these days is easy let me warn you that this is what I thought also :) Its a mission!
Anyway I am looking forward to speak to anyone who is interested :)
more to come !
x - Ela

2 comments:

  1. Ela - I ordered a Fantastica for a colleague and it arrived exactly as per the picture. Absolutely beautiful, plus not a rip off as other on-line florists can be.
    Many thanks and guarantee to use you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracey !
    its a small world :)
    I am really happy that you liked the flowers - as the business get better, fingers crossed, I will add more bouquets of random shapes and sizes :)
    And as for the prices? I cannot believe how much some of the others are charging!
    I am looking forward to your next order, I promisse to make it extra special.
    Ela

    ReplyDelete