Wednesday 9 December 2009

what ? christmas? already ?


Hello gang !

So apparently the christmas is coming and that really took me by surprise because I really havent had any time what so ever to even start thinking about it !!
I really though that starting my new little business would be little easi-er ! :)
The problem is - and I am sure you will agree that everything is taking sooooo long to happen ! Bank account opening 0 sure we will call you with 3-10 buiness days!! what ??
Internet connection, phone line installation - broad band providers took it for granted to connect me with 4-5 weeks ! Why soo looong !! ..and dont even get me started on google indexing my page ..
Anyhow enough of complaining, it is time to act !
I have sent last 2 weeks online trying to promote my business but progress is - you guest it - slooow ! :)
On the other hand I have received lovely emails from some of the people that bought flowers from me - that was significant pat on the back and serious lift-me-up !

Anyway, I should go - lot of work to be done still and dont forget, if you even remotely considering to buy any flower visit http://www.florela.co.uk - you will not be disapointed ;) xx
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment