Saturday 5 December 2009

good news!


Hi Bloggers !
The good news is that recently I received several great comments from my customers giving us really good feedback. That is surprising not beacause we don't have a good product but mainly becaus from my experince its a mission to get a good feedback from anyone.
People are always to quick to complain and moan abour everything but to receive a pat on the back is rather rare.
So big Thank You to those who took the time to write few kind words - it means a lot to me. When I am making the bouquets I am always thinking about 'who will get it?' and 'Will they like it' or 'what will they think?' so its good to know that I am really making someone happy ;)
Soon I will add review section on the website for honest and truthful reviews !
speak soon !
x - Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment